Launching of my Personal Digital Token
I have been a software engineer for the past 15 years and I have gone through a lot of ups and downs since setting up my own blockchain-focused software development company in 2014. The one thing that kept me going all these years was people around me who helped me in this journey. Since some time, I realised that these people help me grow and even the smallest of things like sharing or liking a post means a lot when you are a startup desperately trying to grow into something bigger.
This is the reason why I am launching my own token called SU (pronounced -soo-) and will be my personal brand token, which can used to redeem the following:
- Get answers to technical or IT-related questions.
- Get advice or insight into blockchain-related technologies.
- Get a one-on-one meeting with me to discuss any technology-related subjects.
- Be part of an early-bird community to get insights about the blockchain technology.
The token currently sits on the Horizon Africa Blockchain and is based on the ERC20 standard currently used on the public Ethereum Blockchain.
How Do I Get SU?
Firstly, you will need to install the mobile wallet app for Horizon Africa (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.horizonafrica.app) which is currently available only for Android.
Secondly, you can do one or more of the following activities to get the tokens:
- Follow me on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Like or share my posts on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. This includes posts or articles already posted in the past.
Currently the list of activities to get SU is limited, but I expect to extend the list in the future to increase the audience and also be able to offer my services ‘for free’ in return for the tokens.
For all your activities, send me your address on WhatsApp (+230 5491–2170). Redeeming the tokens can be done by contacting me directly on any of the social media platforms and you are also welcome to give the tokens to someone else with the wallet for them to use.
To know more about Brand Digital Tokens, click on the following link: https://www.horizonafrica.io/create-your-own-brand-digital-token/